MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Yeah, that one is definitely NOT for me.

The exhaust is "interesting" ... looks very Japanese to me.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I was wondering when something like this would surface. It looks like someone crashed their F4 and stole some gsxr fairings to fix it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I like it. I hope it becomes a production bike.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
The only thing different about it is the body kit. Kinda like buying an "america" kit,; or something of the like. I dunno if I'de buy one, but if I won one or something, I don't think I'de strip it down or sell it. I'de ride the absolute crap out of it...

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
GasCitySmitty said:
I like it. I hope it becomes a production bike.
I AM CONFUSED??? Just a question?? Didn't you say in other threads that you are getting rid of your Brutale and would never buy another??? I AM NOT TRYING TO START ANYTHING JUST ASKING A QUESTION ! Due to your response to this. :confused:

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
That has been around for years, it's just an aftermarket 'windscreen', and like all of them, very, very ugly.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Might sell it is what I said...It might have to find another home...

CHB said:
I AM CONFUSED??? Just a question?? Didn't you say in other threads that you are getting rid of your Brutale and would never buy another??? I AM NOT TRYING TO START ANYTHING JUST ASKING A QUESTION ! Due to your response to this. :confused:

But I'm slowly getting it fixed (still waiting over two months on a front fender) and will keep it, at least for awhile.

Hell, the new Corse exhaust just arrived via UPS today so I have to at least get those on.

But having just seen the new Tri-color Ducati Monster for '08 I might have one of those too! And if that happens, the Brute better never act up again.

Think it would know there is competition in the other corner of the garage? :naughty:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
GasCitySmitty said:
But I'm slowly getting it fixed (still waiting over two months on a front fender) and will keep it, at least for awhile.

Hell, the new Corse exhaust just arrived via UPS today so I have to at least get those on.

But having just seen the new Tri-color Ducati Monster for '08 I might have one of those too! And if that happens, the Brute better never act up again.

Think it would know there is competition in the other corner of the garage? :naughty:
GOOD LUCK! and enjoy the new exhaust!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Naked

MotoMorfose said:
ugly thing :barfalot:

just keep it Naked!!!
Moto, after looking at the photo again, I say keep the bike like it is and let the model in the white dress be naked. :hump:

·
Registered
233 Posts
the only thing in that pic of any interest is the hottie in the white skirt.

·
Registered
330 Posts
If I could get that faring at a reasonable price out of Fiberglass it would be perfect for winter or a track day. Kinda weird looking but seems like it could work.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts