MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So thought id post a couple of pics of my new 990R, still in the backroom of the dealership :drummer:

excuse the crappy iPhone pics and ill post up a couple more once I've picked her up, cleaned her and got her set up :)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
nice Kevin much better than a Yam lol enjoy

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah you're bloody right she's better than a yam lol... Only have to sell my laptop now to cover what I'm short on insurance.. Bloody rip off money grabbing ungreatful ignorant pigs that they are over here in the uk

:')

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
brilliant, still deeply in love with my 990r.

:)

put some grippy foot pegs (like rizoma) on that thing super quick.
Yeah they felt quite slick I'll be looking at replacing the OEM jobs I'll possibly look at some nice rizomas.. They're pretty pricy though! Got some tamburini frame sliders on order along with a formula fly screen.

Glad to see my matte paint care will stay handy with the wheels lol! Any ideas on a carbon hugger?? Do those from the F4 bolt up??

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:wtf::wtf:Ehhhhhrrrrrr I've been offered a HPcorse Hydroform exhaust to fit the 1090... Now I'm a touch lost here because I've checked the HPcorse website and the only info I could find is that one fits euro2 and the other fits euro 3....

Would someone be able to explain what that means??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts