MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people. Hopefully a really quick one, but I'm looking at changing the stock bars on my 910S to something a bit lower and more aggressive.

I've seen a post in here where somebody used a Rizoma MA010, but I can't seem to find that model of bar anywhere. Is there an equivalent or later version that I should be looking for?

Thanks

·
Administrator
19,823 Posts
Some people have used Ducati Monster bars.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I had some lower slightly wider ones and also the Ducati monster version, think they were from a S2R?? After 6 months I went back to the originals. I felt I was leaning too far into the front of the bike. I still have the fat bars made by Jaxx Metals if anyone is interested in them PM me, they are 28mm in the centre and standard 22mm (7/8?) at the ends, I have to admit the controls are snug to the radius.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I fitted a set of AFM bars - a little wider and flatter angle so more comfortable and better control for me.

I found the originals came back too much and the angle twisted the wrists in too much for me.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Please provide specs and a possible source. Do you have photos of the installation?
Thanks!
Here's a couple of quick pics. I haven't managed to find the part number but will post up if I find it in my archive.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts