MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
19,512 Posts
I got mine on eBay, a long time ago ...but haven't noticed any of them in a while. Check the usual carbon part suppliers catalogs, and the forum sponsors of course. They should still be available.

·
Super Moderator
22,051 Posts
@stidds: eMoto and anything or anyone associated with them is corrupt. That company, before it went belly-up, stole from many people. Do a search for their reputation and you'll see what I mean.

Emoto is not trading anymore because of their corrupt practices.

Here we refer to them as "Those who cannot be mentioned".

You are lucky I didn't ban you just for bringing them up again!:stickpoke:smoking:

·
Administrator
19,512 Posts
Ah, thanks.

Is there a proper name for this part?
Right side engine case protector.

Mine is a carbon/kevlar material.

Check the usual carbon part suppliers. There's one in Germany that is very good....can't recall the name. :wtf:

·
Registered
20 Posts
@stidds: eMoto and anything or anyone associated with them is corrupt. That company, before it went belly-up, stole from many people. Do a search for their reputation and you'll see what I mean.

Emoto is not trading anymore because of their corrupt practices.

Here we refer to them as "Those who cannot be mentioned".

You are lucky I didn't ban you just for bringing them up again!:stickpoke:smoking:
I do apologise, I didn't know. I do now. :grin2:

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
That's on my bike, or used to be - can't find them at the forum sponsor sites anymore.
The last engine cover/guards I bought was from this gent, a bit awkward to deal with with but very reliable - bfour

1 - 8 of 8 Posts