MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
This is fantastic news!!! I only wish that I could be there to see them in action............would surely make some crazy racing. :flamethro

·
Registered
848 Posts
pigiolino said:
MIKE21 and WIFE21,do you remember my friend in Imola 3rh in KAWASAKI cup?With black flag?
Ok he will run next year in BRUTALE CUP!!!!
pier :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer:
Of course we remember him! Great news!!!! :yo:
Does he also race Kawasaki?
I´m thinking...maybe Mike should come to race in Italy...
Ducati-cup and Brutale-cup... :jerkoff: .. Or you both with Starfighters.... :stickpoke
Serious now... It´s going to be veryvery intresting next year in Italy!!!! :drummer: :moped: :guitarist

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wife21 said:
Of course we remember him! Great news!!!! :yo:
Does he also race Kawasaki?
I´m thinking...maybe Mike should come to race in Italy...
Ducati-cup and Brutale-cup... :jerkoff: .. Or you both with Starfighters.... :stickpoke
Serious now... It´s going to be veryvery intresting next year in Italy!!!! :drummer: :moped: :guitarist
Will be good!!!!!
My friend will race in "TRIUMPH CUP" and "BRUTALE CUP".
If MIKE is interest you can write to MV AGUSTA for news,my friend told me that the rider must have only helmet and......money of course!
The bikes are available and arrange by MV!
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
848 Posts
pigiolino said:
Will be good!!!!!
My friend will race in "TRIUMPH CUP" and "BRUTALE CUP".
If MIKE is interest you can write to MV AGUSTA for news,my friend told me that the rider must have only helmet and......money of course!
The bikes are available and arrange by MV!
pier
Well, then we have only one problem, because he has many helmets..... :laughing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts