MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I need your help. Mij MV Agusta Brutale 910R(2006) wont start. There was nothing wrong with it the last time i was on it.
i checked al the fuses, charged the battery, changed the battery, checked for fuel, cleaned the battery connectors. i checked the SPU, it has the black backside.

but it wont start. the fuel pump keeps priming. it wont stop after i turn it on.
if i press the start button it only makes the starting noise but the engine wont start.

Sorry for my bad english btw.

·
Super Moderator
22,321 Posts
I do believe Dons has nailed it.

Now, you don't say where you are on this Big Blue Marble. There are those of us who can get you what you need with less expenditure once you know the probelm.

Get the manual from here: http://www.teamdouble3racing.com/manuals.php

Pull your fuel pump and check the hoses. (You can do it with a flashlite and a mirror without pulling the pump....)_

·
Registered
979 Posts
I replaced all the hoses and filter in the tank when I bought my 750. I didn't like the lack of barbed top on the fuel pump outlet. To lessen the chance of the hose coming off I lock wired the top hose at the clamp on the fuel pump down onto the fuel pump housing where there is a small vertical slit in the housing. Neglected to take photos at the time. While you are in there take the time to clean the strainer out under the fuel pump.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts