MV Agusta Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
NICE!! Well.... I ordered the skidmarx one but if I saw this one earlier, I think I would have held off. My main objective is to feel comfortable going fast. With the wind blast, if throws off my concentration and upsets the forward/rear balance of the bike when coming into turns. Hopefully, it'll help a little.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Then again.... after starring it at it for awhile, it's starting to look a little like darth vader's head (spaceballs) .... still nice looking though.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Guys.....I've ordered the Brutale Challenge nose fairing from Emoto. I'm going to remove my headlight and do one of the following modifications:

A) Cut two small holes in the fairing and install two high powered Xenon projector lamps.

B) Install custom side-by-side xenon headlights slightly above the triple clamp, just underneath the fairing.

C) Install two small projector lamps just below the fairing where the round indentions are located on the fairing. http://www.emotouk.com/mvagusta/challenge/nose.htm

I'll send pictures of the finished product. ALSO....IF ANYONE FINDS A SOURCE TO PURCHASE THE CONCEPT FAIRING SHOWN ABOVE, PLEASE SHARE WITH ALL OF US. I think the Challenge fairing will awesome if I figure out a way to make it street legal, STAY TUNED!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
The challenge fairing is pretty nice but it doesn't offer any wind protection for the rider. The overall look of the bike is nice. A few changes here and there could make it look badass.

·
Registered
120 Posts
And because my tastes don't agree with your's doesn't mean in any way I'm wrong.

No offense was intended from my side was just strange to read someone saying "ugly" about the light. But as I said different people different tastes, absolutely no problem with it..

Anyway I also ordered the challenge nose fairing for track days, will see what it looks like.

·
Registered
396 Posts
on a track bike only. Haven't seen one I would put on my bike:jsm: makes it look ordinary and taller. I like them low and mean.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I just gave away my carbon fiber Biondo screen. It looks way better without in my opinion.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Guys.....I've ordered the Brutale Challenge nose fairing from Emoto. I'm going to remove my headlight and do one of the following modifications:

A) Cut two small holes in the fairing and install two high powered Xenon projector lamps.

B) Install custom side-by-side xenon headlights slightly above the triple clamp, just underneath the fairing.

C) Install two small projector lamps just below the fairing where the round indentions are located on the fairing. http://www.emotouk.com/mvagusta/challenge/nose.htm

I'll send pictures of the finished product. ALSO....IF ANYONE FINDS A SOURCE TO PURCHASE THE CONCEPT FAIRING SHOWN ABOVE, PLEASE SHARE WITH ALL OF US. I think the Challenge fairing will awesome if I figure out a way to make it street legal, STAY TUNED!!!
Food for thought. I'm not sure about European bikes, but USA spec Ducati headlights are trash, for the most part.

I purchased a replace HID-specific projector unit for my 748 road bike and it works excellent. Highly recommend that route, if you can adapt something. It all fit within the confines of the stock lens, so outwardly, it doesn't look any different from stock. The light output is focused, has a really sharp cutoff to avoid blinding oncoming traffic and it's been reliable for some time now.

The plug-in HID kits tend to spray lots of light everywhere and are very limited by the OE reflector, which in many cases is poor.

http://www.theretrofitsource.com/index.php

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can you tell me who is the manufacturer of the windshield and model please?

EDIT: I saw on the carbon version post that the manufacturer is Biondi but all I could find there is this

What is the model name for this screen. I am asking for Brutale 800 2013.

·
Administrator
19,545 Posts
Welcome to the family Robert55 !! You should make an introductory post in the "New Members" section. Also please add your location on the planet to your profile.

There is no "Model Name" for that...it is a Biondi windscreen.

·
Registered
14,419 Posts
Robert55;
When you go to the Biondi web site there is a product selector
Scroll down to MV Agusta click on it
Scroll down to your model click on it
Scroll down to the year click on it
Click on "View Accessories"
Voilà

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can you tell me who is the manufacturer of the windshield and model please?

EDIT: I saw on the carbon version post that the manufacturer is Biondi but all I could find there is this

What is the model name for this screen. I am asking for Brutale 800 2013.
That's the sort of minimal screen I would want for my 910S. riding down the highway at 80MPH (barely keeping up with the other cars) is just agony on a Brutale due to windblast. Unfortunately it seems this one doesn't have a mount kit for the 910 😞

61 - 73 of 73 Posts