MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
How can I attach pictures to this message. I want so show m brutale 910 with a new wind screen.

Can anyone tell me how to do it??

regards
Zar

·
Registered
170 Posts
under the message box you have the text "attach files" and a button "manage attachments" click on that and a pop-up will show where you can browse your computer to find the file and upload it. I hope this helps.

cheers, zeta

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Absolutely love this look! I'm currently waiting for the carbon fiber, but this is very nice. I have a 910R with lots of the emoto CF so I've drifted toward the carbon fiber version.

Are you happy with the fit, finish, and mounting?

I know the headlight is a big deal on the brutale and lends some of it's "personality", but I really like, to me, the cleaner flow of visual lines with the windscreen.

Either way the bike is fantastic and is the best 2 wheeled purchase I've ever made....and I grew up with parents and grandparents who owned motorcycle shops in the US for over 60 years. I've seen lots of brands come and go and this R is my personal favorite.

Thanks for the post.s

·
Registered
512 Posts
I actually really like the look as well, I too will wait for the carbon model to come out. I would then like to see it on the R before purchasing it, so if someone gets it fitted can they please post me some pictures.

Cheers

·
Registered
154 Posts
There was a front windscreen on a brutale featured in Robb's Report Motorcycling magazine that looked really nice. For longer trips, windscreen can make a big difference in comfort.

·
Registered
774 Posts
spalding12 said:
nice picture
but...... one of the beautiful things about the Brutale is the headlight to me...
and that look is one of the main reasons i steered AWAY from the Ducati S4RS.

i do not care for that look..... and i mean no offense to you
i'm sure it'll be useful for you.

i'd love to see it from more angles, however
Totaly agree with you, Greg.

No offense, but as I've already a thousand time said, Brutale is a NAKED bike and for me every windshield I've seen are ugly on this bike.

Of course, it's a personnal point a view. ;)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
The fly screen on the monster is actually a pain in my opinion. At speed it shakes quite a bit which I find disconcerting. It does hold my sunpass (toll booth pass) which is all it's good for. (but frankly worthwhile just for that) For my $.02 worth, none of these screen do much in terms of cutting down the wind. In fact my Multistrada has a fairly reasonable screen on it but there's more wind buffeting on my bike then on the S4Rs because of the more aggressive seating positon of the monster. This is one of the things I'm going to specifically look for on the 910s. Obviously you got to like the wind in your face for any of these naked bikes - it's part of the appeal. (I think)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
addysdaddy said:
Obviously you got to like the wind in your face for any of these naked bikes - it's part of the appeal. (I think)
here's the funny thing.... that i forgot to mention in my review of the 910S
up to 80MPH...... i felt NO wind
maybe i'm just DEAD TO THE WORLD
but..... i felt none
i have a very quiet shoei rf-900 helmet but had NO earplugs in for the 25 miles testride/wanted to hear the engine sing
i was surprised as to how little wind i felt

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
35 Posts
eMoto UK said:
Zar,

It looks great, goes well with the rest of the bike!

:yo:

Enjoy!
eMoto
eMoto, if I remember right you guys have a screen for the 910 - would you mind posting a picture in this thread for comparison purposes. T.I.A.

Stuart

p.s. I do need something to stick my sunpass to - any ideas Greg?

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
addysdaddy said:
eMoto, if I remember right you guys have a screen for the 910 - would you mind posting a picture in this thread for comparison purposes. T.I.A.

Stuart

p.s. I do need something to stick my sunpass to - any ideas Greg?
a bar mounted shelf like this one

on this page.....
scroll down to adjustable plate mount:

http://www.legalspeeding.com/products.htm

these are meant for radar detectors, of course

one other great place for your sunpass... is your jacket pocket...
they work fine in there

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
261 Posts
spalding12 said:
here's the funny thing.... that i forgot to mention in my review of the 910S
up to 80MPH...... i felt NO wind
maybe i'm just DEAD TO THE WORLD
but..... i felt none
i have a very quiet shoei rf-900 helmet but had NO earplugs in for the 25 miles testride/wanted to hear the engine sing
i was surprised as to how little wind i felt
Actually, I have not had too much of an issue with wind up to about 100+. Its no so much the noise as it is just to hang on. Of course, you whack the throttle at 80 mph its a combination of acceleration and wind resistance that gives you a good grip exercise.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 20 of 69 Posts