MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
19,486 Posts
Interesting.....I think they did a nice job, even if it is a bit impractical with such short travel suspension.

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Interesting.....I think they did a nice job, even if it is a bit impractical with such short travel suspension.
Agreed. Putting knobbies on a Rivale would be closer to dual sport performance.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I really like it.

It's not really about performance Kevin.....there's a million better choices from a performance perspective. It's about the esthetics, the image, the look. Remember that disabled German guy that built a sidecar F4? That was equally (if not more) ridiculous when practicality entered the equation, but I liked it too.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
You guys whining about practicality better never comment on a good looking woman wearing a pair of 4" heels. She'd certainly be more comfortable and practical wearing a pair of Nikes.

·
Super Moderator
22,038 Posts
You guys whining about practicality better never comment on a good looking woman wearing a pair of 4" heels. She'd certainly be more comfortable and practical wearing a pair of Nikes.

Like these?

Nike Heel Black.jpg

Nike Heel Pink.jpg

Nike Heel Gold.jpg

Nike Heel Orange.jpg

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
bwahahahahahahahahah u kill me randy thats gold

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I like it, but they should have gone with a winter theme and equipped some practical snow tires. Nokian Hekkapelitta r2 Motos or something (they should really get into bike tires :))

1 - 12 of 12 Posts