MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm real glad that at the first delivery of the 910 R, we have had a handful of registry submissions! But, where are the photos!!!! :stickpoke :stickpoke :blah:

All 5 registry submissions have 0 photos. :cussing:

You can add photos by going to the MV CP (top right next to the Welcome message) and editing your registry submission.

·
Registered
756 Posts
:) Welcome aboard Bruty. You were right...the 910r has sufficient torque. But now we must turn our attention to the exhaust. :smoking:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Bye Bye 910R

So sad to part ways....

Today with 592 miles logged on it, it was time to return "my" 910R to Cagiva USA . Ready for its 600 mile service and a cleaning it can then head to Cycle World for some real abuse.

NO PROBLEMS encountered at all! A couple of nuts to be tightened, otherwise this bike didn't need anything but gas.

I found this cycle to be down-right Fun and easy everyday user. It'd be a pleasure to use this as a daily commuter. ANY Brutale for that matter.

The 910R is sure a good looker, a naked muscle bike. Plenty of torque and delivery smooth without hesitation. Truly a GREAT canyon carver, so responsive, all that's needed is vision of where to go.

Breaking a quick finger pull away and stoppies easy if so desired, for either fun or more panicked reasons.

Adjusting peg/gear positions may be necessary, as my boot was a bit tight initially.

As a naked rider, it sure is a bit cooler being more upright than on an F4, and also, I would prefer not to battle a highway too long on this "naked" brut.

YES, it does need the race exhaust system without cat to unleash its meaner grunt. (Would do this at the 600 mile service guys.)

So farewell 910R :cry: , and thank-you Cagiva USA for using me to break in your mules.

Peter

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
admin said:
Where do i sign up to be a break-in god!:naughty:
I'll put my name down for some of that too. :D

Good to see you weilding that stick...would be a shame to see all that practice go to waste. :stickpoke :stickpoke :naughty:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts