MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys. I hit some rain riding home about an hour ago. I stopped at the store and when I went back my bike wouldn't start. All the indicator lights were on. No sound at all when I pushed the start. I waited a bit but nothing. I push started it and rode home. Same deal now. All the lights are on and totally dead. Help!!

Mike

·
Registered
465 Posts
Do you know how old your battery is and if it is holding a charge? If its more than 2 or 3 years old, get a voltage and load test done on it . A local auto store or bike shop can usually do this for you. If the battery is good, report back . A bad battery on a bike will do funny things.

·
Super Moderator
22,447 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responses. I let it sit for a while. I went out and it started right up. I rode it around the block and parked. It started right up again. Now, however, the oil pressure light and the battery charge lights are on. They stay on even after I remove the key. The oil level is good. What do you think?

·
Registered
287 Posts
What he said ^^^

See sticky at top of Brutale section

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yup sounds like the SPU issues I had on my 910S.. Ordered one from Star Twin Trading for about $350 US, which Trooper Lus in Sydney will install Monday.. Hopefully that will cure the electrical gremlins I've suffered intermittently!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts