MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi friends, I have a question about how the correct way to balance between the two pairs of butterflys with the central balance screw, Do the central or external cylinders match? thanks!

·
Super Moderator
22,317 Posts
Have you read the engine manual? It outlines the procedure.

·
Super Moderator
22,317 Posts
@refeixon: The cylinders are numbered 1-4 from left to right across the head.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
True, my doubt is that in the brutale when connecting the vacuum hoses gives as a result that the order in the vacuometer is 2-1-4-3 counting from left to right. This is my doubt

·
Super Moderator
22,317 Posts
What device are you using? A standard vacuum setup gives reading as you hook up the hoses. 1,2,3,4 left to right. Follow the hoses.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I connect the vacuometer to cap 1, the reading appears in the second column of the vacuometer starting from the left, cylinder 2. If I connect the hose to cap 2 the reading in column 1. Appears the same with cylinders 3 and 4

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,317 Posts
What vacuum device are you using?

·
Super Moderator
22,317 Posts
If I connect the vacuometer to cap 1, the reading appears in the second column of the vacuometer starting from the left, cylinder 2. If I connect the hose to cap 2 the reading in column 1. Appears the same with cylinders 3 and 4

Reading this, I would suggest that you follow your connection to the Carb Tune Pro. If you are connection the first connection from the left on the CTP to any vacuum cap on the F$, then the reading should appear in column 1 from the left.

If it does not, your hoses are crossed on the Carb Tune Unit.

·
Registered
470 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
At this moment I have the CO too low, ECU trimmer is in correct position, tps is perfectly adjusted, I think the balance screw not adjusted it completely correctly. the problem with the hoses of the vacuometer: the caps of the photo mounted in reverse...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts