MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where have you guys purchased your belly pan? I ordered one over 2 weeks ago from EvolutionBike and it still has not shipped. I'm in the states so shipping in itself is going to take a while, and over 2 weeks to get the thing shipped is getting old. It says on the site 5 to 7 working days to process. Have you guys had any issues with Evolution? Where did u guys order from?

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Sorry my friend - can't provide much help

·
Registered
43 Posts
I ordered a few OEM parts from them 8 days ago and it was shipped today. This is the first time ordering from them so far no complaints. I would send them an email to check order status

·
Registered
91 Posts
I ordered mine from design Corse..........the initial item came in two weeks. It was high quality part, made from carbon fiber.....However, they only sent part of it. It is a two piece belly fairing with hardware and mounting brackets. When I contacted them, they offered to send the Front Cap or oil radiator shroud, in 3 weeks...........when three weeks went by, the said that it would be another 4 weeks., they did offer a refund at that time. I chose to wait, being that i liked the looks of there fairing the best. four weeks later...no fairing ...........another 3 weeks later i finally received the part. they did give me a 10% refund, but did charge me shipping, so, they really didn't help me out. Would I do business with them again???? NOPE.

here's the fairng mounted without the radiator shroud.

here it is with the radiator shroud.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice! I've seen your posts on the Facebook group. Love the custom look of that thing. Dino, right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts