MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Following site instructions I thought I'd better make an introduction :)

I recently traded in my Panigale 959 for a Brutale 800 and so far so good - got really fed up of my forearms hurting and my arse being set on fire (110 degrees+ at traffic lights anyone? :)). Only been out on a few rides until now, but finding it a lot of fun already.

Really looking forward to swapping some bits out for aftermarket, so will be scouring the forums for recommendations on things such as tail tidy's, carbon, storage (The Panigale had more than this! :p) etc.

Cheers.

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,758 Posts
Welcome to the family !!!! The Brutale will be a lot more comfortable riding than the Panigale, that's for sure.

I use a small tank bag with locking ring on gas cap...or a back pack if I need to carry a lot of stuff.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the family !!!! The Brutale will be a lot more comfortable riding than the Panigale, that's for sure.

I use a small tank bag with locking ring on gas cap...or a back pack if I need to carry a lot of stuff.
Welcome to the forum!!
Thanks!

I’ll look at tank bags and it’s always nice with nothing on your back.

Definitely looking at a tail tidy first though - pesky bloody Euro4, needs taking out back and shooting ?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Thats a beauty...please share new owner experiences and thoughts...if so motivated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts