MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My F750 and Ducatis came supplied with one in the crate but I am not sure about the Brutale 800.
The stands shown in the adverts are very flash - are they available?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I think their probably watching the budgets more closely nowadays as my brutale didn't come with one, neither did my mates 1199 Panigale. Either that or the dealers are taking them out of the crate and selling them nowadays ;)

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
It's not a Brutale specific stand mate, it's an MV Corse stand, works on all MV's.
You can still get those in the above mentioned picture, but they are dear, ask the forum sponsors, and they do not come standard with any current MV.

·
Registered
14,404 Posts
?

mv4750;
the stock MV stand is a POS....

the MV Corse stand is nice....but as Donsy said is DEAR

and when you cut around the back of the bike and trip over it......:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

get a reversible handle T-Rex or a reversed handle PitBull

your choices up from there are the single side lifts that work on the left and lift both wheels very handy.....look into them too

:drummer:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info guys.

*I looked at the side lifters but couldn't find one that had the 800 Brutale attachment listed.

*I like the Corse racing stand.

I will have a look at the T-Rex and PitBull.

*Does anyone have a link to these?

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Thanks for the info guys.

*I looked at the side lifters but couldn't find one that had the 800 Brutale attachment listed.

If the sites you looked at listed any MV stand, it will fit your bike too mate.

*I like the Corse racing stand.

Ask the forum sponsors, they might be able to help. There is another option, the Tamborini Corse, looks very similar..
http://www.designcorse.com/shop/mv-agusta-parts/mv-agusta-brutale-parts/mv-agusta-brutale-920-990-1090rr-y10-11-12-13/brutale-2010-lifting-stands

I will have a look at the T-Rex and PitBull.

*Does anyone have a link to these?
Remember, the MV's share many a common part, stands is just one of them.

·
Registered
14,404 Posts
?

mv4750;

check with Alex at Gutsy Performance a Forum Sponsor, he has the MotoMFG side lift stands....

he should be able to help :drummer:

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
My F750 and Ducatis came supplied with one in the crate but I am not sure about the Brutale 800.
The stands shown in the adverts are very flash - are they available?
So did you find something in the end mate ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts