MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody fitted a SC Projects Exhaust to their bike. The reviews from users with other makes of bike seem good.::brutale:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I installed the SC Projects crt version onto my B3 675, purchased from motoroar au. The exhaust totaly transformed my 675 into a beast, its definitly loud with a moto gp intimidating type roar especially over 7k revs.
I wouldn't recommend the crt version as a daily commute or inner city exhaust due to the db produced!!

Performance wise I definitely noticed more torque and power from the low to midrange power band, but maybe not so much top end.

You wouldn't be able to fault the finish and craftmanship gone into the exhaust especially the welds as it looks simply amazing not to mention huge weight saved as well.

Fitment takes less than 5 minutes once the OEM is removed.

I have since just recently traded in my 675 for a 2015 Dragster RR and will soon be reinstalling my crt pipe in place of the OEM exhaust on the Dragster once Ive done my 1000k service. I can't wait!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the information guys, I'm a bit confused because on the website it says that the CRT does not have a db killer but for the Riaval it does. surly they have the same pipes

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for the information guys, I'm a bit confused because on the website it says that the CRT does not have a db killer but for the Riaval it does. surly they have the same pipes
Bit late reply but maybe interesting to know for people in the future. I just installed the crt slip on on my brutale 800 and was really happy how easy it was and in my opinion it looks amazing. The only downside is that the db level is higher than expected but I found this guy on ebay who makes db killers for this exhausts.I can share the link for anyone that is interested.

This is the exhaust on the bike.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts