MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help again down here in Thailand , my 750 Brutale has been unused for 6 months , it started first time and I left it ticking over to warm up , when I went to rev it up it just wouldn't rev and stalled , I removed all fuel cleaned the tank and used fuel injection cleaner , replaced the plugs , when I took the air filter out the foam inside just fell apart , I have replaced but still have the same problem it will not rev !!! Any suggestions ? :thewife::bash:

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
When you cleaned the tank, did you remove it from the bike? It sounds like a fuel starvation issue. This would be caused by a clogged fuel filter. You changed the fuel filter and made sure the lines in the tank haven't turned to junk, right?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When you cleaned the tank, did you remove it from the bike? It sounds like a fuel starvation issue. This would be caused by a clogged fuel filter. You changed the fuel filter and made sure the lines in the tank haven't turned to junk, right?
Thanks for taking the time to give me your input , no I had not done that , have now replaced the fuel filter and the lines in the tank which where full of gunge and it now runs perfectly . Thanks again your help much appreciated .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts