MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys and Girls,

It's been a while since I posted on here last, mainly due to there not being much riding where I am at the moment, but thats a whole other story.

Question for today is on a 750 Brutale, what are the service intervals???

Also I have forgotten how often you should change the rear hub bearings....wasn't it 10,000kms?

Also does anyone know where to get a tool to get the rear wheel off? I dont want to damage the nut that is on it, mainly due to it being about 130 euro to replace it.

Cheers guys

Coxy

·
Registered
968 Posts
service intervals every 6000k`s, recommend checking hub bearings at each oil change (check out Mitch`s thread on hub bearings), sponsors on this site will be able to supply you with a socket, I carry mine everywhere

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Check ebay out for both a rear wheel socket and rear wheel nuts. They crop up from time to time. The last wheel nut I bought cost me about £15 secondhand. Re the sockets, you can get those cheap off ebay too, but I'd make sure I get a good quality one because you can easily damage the nut with an inferior one.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
service intervals every 6000k`s, recommend checking hub bearings at each oil change (check out Mitch`s thread on hub bearings), sponsors on this site will be able to supply you with a socket, I carry mine everywhere
Check ebay out for both a rear wheel socket and rear wheel nuts. They crop up from time to time. The last wheel nut I bought cost me about £15 secondhand. Re the sockets, you can get those cheap off ebay too, but I'd make sure I get a good quality one because you can easily damage the nut with an inferior one.
I have replaced the rear bearings once before, I think it was about 2000km's ago, but I think its about time to get a service on the thing!

You guys reckon ebay for a socket?? I will have to keep an eye out. Thanks for getting back to me!

·
Registered
968 Posts
just checked my socket,it`s from speedymoto its steel and 1/2" drive and has an inner socket to fit front axle on 1078 etc. Whatever one you get make sure it is tapered.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts