MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a new brutale 750. Love it to death! i was worried that this bike was going to b to much to handle for a beginner but so far so I'm handling it pretty well. no drops, no mishaps.

It's only as fast as much gas you give it. i just didnt want the monster 695 although the monster is said to b a better beginner bike. looks wise, the mv is just stunning. driving wise, not too twitchy but hates sudden inputs.

mirrors r just terrible. i dont understand y they even exist as much of design effort this bike is!!!!??? a little taller would not kill the look of the bike..

i often find myself just revving the engine @ stoplights just feel like a f1 driver @ the starting grid. this bike just sounds amazing!!!! i cant wait to fully break her in!

so if u have been comtimplating getting a brutale 750 as your first bike & you a responsilbe rider, i strongly recommend it! just remember to ride it within your limits & start the dance off slow.

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
Congrats on the new bike!!
Seeing that you've been around since last year you should know the drill...........
pics, pics, pics / registry submission :stickpoke..............or is it pending?

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Congrats :yo:

BUT, I must reiterate what I've said before: It is NOT a question of 'responsibility'. It is a question of Experience. You don't have any.

Please be careful. I hope you at least took an MSF course. If not, please take one before riding the bike again. You not only put yourselves at risk, but others as well.

Be careful, and with time, you'll be able to enjoy the beast.

·
Registered
503 Posts
fazer6 said:
Congrats :yo:

BUT, I must reiterate what I've said before: It is NOT a question of 'responsibility'. It is a question of Experience. You don't have any.

Please be careful. I hope you at least took an MSF course. If not, please take one before riding the bike again. You not only put yourselves at risk, but others as well.

Be careful, and with time, you'll be able to enjoy the beast.
What he said! :jsm:

In no way is this to be considered a beginner's motorcycle. Please take care and don't let the F1 sounds overwhelm your better judgement! :f4:

Oh, congratulations and best of luck too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts