MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on the site bought a new Brutale 1090 - Titanium Body Colour with Red Frame ?

Would like to see photo's please - Thanks

(Note - I have the ones from MV site - but would also like to see others)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Please send these through to John, and make sure he likes em...then when he buys the 1090, I can buy his 1078 ;-)

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
it is announced four months ago, is it already produced? and in your case shipped to other parts in the world?

like like like like!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Wow, I had never seen this paint scheme. I hope it'll be available in the US because when I am ready to retire my S (silver and red frame), this is the one I am going to get. Love it!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
John, I could well be. I like the red and silver jobbie though like yours.

Watcha thinking?
I've asked Justin for a trade in exchange figure and ETA on the Red Frame 1090RR.

My 1078RR has 4,500kms, absolutely perfect condition (as you know never ridden hard), no marks whatsoever, just been serviced, 9 months factory warranty/rego remaining.
Extras include - custom seat from Ade (on this site), CF rear hugger, Arrow headers and link pipe installed (CAT removed, but still have it in storage)

·
Registered
277 Posts
aint that the 990? not 100% sure, i'm test riding 1090 tomorrow, next post will be me with pics of my new baby maybe? stay tuned! (gr8 site BTW!)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yeah i stand corrected, test bike I rode today was the grey/silver combo, grey frame though. Absolutely loved it, I'll get the red/silver i think, seems to make the lines of the bodywork "pop" a bit more. Ordering mine on Monday! Any advice on crash knobs & fender eliminators? MV branded stuff good quality? overpriced? Thanks for the advice & love this site! Melbourne or Geelong, (aust),riders give me a shout, maybe get together for a ride sometime.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Pics and Movie please

Hi John M,

Great to see you today - that red frame looks awesome ! (almost classical :yo:)

Please post the pics and movie that you took of the "red-frame" brute !

I also placed an order !:naughty:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good to see you too - what did you order ?

I will place video soon

Hi John M,

Great to see you today - that red frame looks awesome ! (almost classical :yo:)

Please post the pics and movie that you took of the "red-frame" brute !

I also placed an order !:naughty:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Damn that does look good...makes me love my red framed, silver Brute even more!

...I just miss the extra tech and performance that I can get from a 1078 (over my 910).

Too many choices!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
1090rr - red/silver with options....:naughty::mouthwate:drummer:

...and once again the waiting continues...I just hope I can get more than 8 days riding !!!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
"...I just miss the extra tech and performance that I can get from a 1078 (over my 910)."

time to upgrade Brutaleluke to a 1090rr i reckon.....just be brutale, luke and buy it !!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Just for those that are interested...the silver/red frame is NOT SUPPOSED to have arrived in Australia !!!
Apparently TrooperLu Garage was sent two silver/red frame bikes by accident - MVAgusta Italy has NO PLAN to sell any silver/red frame in Australia !!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts