MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys this is my first post here, been reading a lot but never posted until now. Great forum by the way!

I'm the happy owner of a 2008 910S, argento-rosso. Its been my dream bike since I first rode it, and finally about 6 moths ago I got a used one with 4000kms. AMAZING Bike, probably the best bike I've ever owned, riden and looked at!

Well, I[m fortunate to have a great importer-dealer here in Chile, and had the oportunity to see and ride (very briefly though) the new 1090R,it was here the same week Milan show opened. And this week 7 new bikes arrived to the store, all sold before arriving to Chile!!

Just wanted to share some photos (not very good, were taken with my iPhone)....makes me want start saving for the upgrade. Maybe a 1078, some are being traded in for the new one.

Best Regards
Antonio

Attachments

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Those radiator guards painted red on 1090 seem interesting, haven't seen them painted yet.

Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice pics! thanks for sharing. The more I see pics of the new brutale the more I want to buy it. Ahh and good luck in your first world cup game against my team.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I find it amazing how some countries can get a hold of such bike so fast and here in the US we don't even have a projected date!
The fact that MV was not on the international bike show is a sad, sad, thing.

bike looks awesome.
enjoy it

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I find it amazing how some countries can get a hold of such bike so fast and here in the US we don't even have a projected date!
The fact that MV was not on the international bike show is a sad, sad, thing.

bike looks awesome.
enjoy it
+1 but you should try living in australia ( apart from NZ and Tasmania:naughty:) we get everything last

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
+1 but you should try living in australia ( apart from NZ and Tasmania:naughty:) we get everything last
+1 bil on that one !!!

...but yes some nice pics, thanks

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I really wonder what the delay really is.
There is certainly a level of interest for the bike, even demand!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, thanks for your comments.

@MihaSLO, those guards were painted by the dealer, that is the test bike (his bike as well), he usually do some mods or install some options or upgrades in his tests bikes so customers can see them on the bike. (took a ride the other day on the fully blinged 1078, Ti full exahusts, race ECU, MV corse steering damper, MV corse brake and clutch lever, etc. That bike is a BEAST!! , you can't get rid of this huge GRIN while you ride it, or try to!)

It is really a privilege to have these bikes allready here in Chile, I think It's all about (or mostly) the importer dealer work. Alvaro the owner has been the importer-dealer of Bimota for more than 10 years, and he has incorporated MV, Cagiva and Husqvarna along the way. He has put together a very nice store and an amazing maintenance shop, fully equiped, organized and clean. Looks like those pro racing teams shops. Also and more imortant he has put together an excellent team of mechanics, so the service is top notch.

you can check his website here www.italbike.cl , check under "ventas" and "servicio" to see some photos of the store and shop.

On another note we're expecting the new F4 early in march. :)

Regards
Antonio

1 - 10 of 10 Posts