MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh,yes but I can change back anytime , maybe mix and match . It's just a project to keep me intertained.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Me thinks you like Tony's 1090RR !! LOL, you know can get a set of airbox covers from MotoCorse that are 1090RR styled for the 1078RR just to finish it of!!

James

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ohhh James I did not know that,Tony's 1090rr is brilliant you did a great job on it,I will look into it .

cheers

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are your spare black radiator guards James,I have given the belly pan and rear seat cowl to my brother to paint properly as i am hopeless at it,will post pics when finished,I did look on there site but they have no separate listing for the vents ,the KUMA AND EVO LOOKS AMAZING.

·
Registered
867 Posts
i should have a pic somewhere of the airbox covers, I'll post once I find them, I sold them to a forum member, cost me $1k and sold for $5-600 I think!! I still have a Matris M4 steering damper for this model.

James

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
James ,do you remember where you got them from,I am not going the carbon way ,but i can get them painted.

cheers eddy

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hey Eddy,
They were definitely Moto Corse, but I think I got them design corse in the UK as they are Moto Corse distributors you could probably get them in fiberglass.

James

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Uhmm finished ,seems hard to get the big air tubes,anyway just not sure about the rear cowl. I can always change back .

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts