MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. My new brutale :mouthwatenow has a couple thousand fun filled k's on it and the time has come for new exhaust. Will go arrow inox headers and mid pipe,titanium thunder can. My question to all is after trawling the net for info it seems the corse race ecu (recommended by Evolution) is the go. BUT there seems to be idle issues with this combo. Any and all infothoughts would be appreciated.Cheers

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Hey everyone. My new brutale :mouthwatenow has a couple thousand fun filled k's on it and the time has come for new exhaust. Will go arrow inox headers and mid pipe,titanium thunder can. My question to all is after trawling the net for info it seems the corse race ecu (recommended by Evolution) is the go. BUT there seems to be idle issues with this combo. Any and all infothoughts would be appreciated.Cheers
put the race ecu in ,take of the tank,adjust idle manually,buy a pc5 then you can see where your idle is on a computer fine tune your idle ,then you must have it dynotuned no buts or if. option 2 buy a microtec limited knowledge on this.

ps:just a tip watch what happens when the fans come on ,your idle will drop,when the fans are off work around 1300 to 1350 rpm because once the fans come on it will drop to 1250 approx rpm.there are 2 screws for your idle one on the left hand outer side and one in the middle when sitting on the bike.
cheers eddy:popcorn:

·
Registered
14,532 Posts
ecu?

MicroTec......:drummer:

+1000

that and a Mitch Hub and you're good to go

on my '08 910R the stock ECU sucked
the race ECU was worse

bought a used MicroTec M226 and plugged it in......the off idle hole was GONE.....i love it
talk to Chris (X81) or www.xbikes.cc :yo:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have M191 in 1078RR, Arrows headers and mid with standard cans. Need to bring my idle down maybe as it sits around 1400 - 1500. No problems with idle, very little drop in idle when fans come on, throttle response fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts