MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a) How many of you are on the Brutale waiting list and are upgrading?
b) When do you expect delivery?

I have a 910r that is plenty fast so I think i will keep what i got. I also am not to crazy about the new color schemes. look way to cartoonish. I think the older paint jobs were much more tasteful.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
From the rep I spoke with at the shop he said we won't see one here probably til FALL if we are lucky! I will go on his word because when I was going to wait for the Orange Brute and some guys on this site said June but my source said it would be more like this Aug., so I didn't wait and he was CORRECT! GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WILLING TO WAIT! I'm going to wait for the 1910rr!! LOL

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
It's pretty true that August is about when we see the "2008 models". Usually the models designated for 2008 for europe don't come here till fall/late summer and are 2009 models here

·
Registered
228 Posts
I have a deposit down on a 1078...

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm considering putting a deposit down... But, the likely price of a 1078 vs. an unsold 07/08 F4 1000r makes it a tough choice.....

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm considering putting a deposit down... But, the likely price of a 1078 vs. an unsold 07/08 F4 1000r makes it a tough choice.....
Not if you already have an F4! :ahhh:

·
Registered
228 Posts
If ur in NJ why ru buying in WA? Plenty of great shops around here! I'm not busting your nutz either!!:)
I'm loyal to Fast by Feracci as they did all the suspension and brake work on my F4, but I recently moved to Boise, ID. The closest dealer is in Salt Lake, but they're under new management or something and the salesman was discouraging me from buying an MV.

A ride to Seattle is doable. They were helpful and it sounds like they have a mechanic that can work on these pups.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I think there will be some pretty cheap new 910R's that the dealers will be trying to get out of

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I'm loyal to Fast by Feracci as they did all the suspension and brake work on my F4, but I recently moved to Boise, ID. The closest dealer is in Salt Lake, but they're under new management or something and the salesman was discouraging me from buying an MV.

A ride to Seattle is doable. They were helpful and it sounds like they have a mechanic that can work on these pups.
Got it! Thought you were buying your bike from WA and traveleing fron Jersey? But if you live ID, then that makes sence GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I have a request in on a Brutale 1078R. I was told it will arrive Late March/Early April in OZ.

All 910R's here have been sold, none available and very few secondhand pop up, so values are still very good.

The 1078 will be the same price as the 910R down here.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts