·
Registered
756 Posts
Thanks Pier :) ....now for the color choice :stickpoke

·
Registered
77 Posts
Wow - like the specs also.
What a kick (I guess) to go from my 750 Brute, to this 1078...
My only concern is if I still might use my full Ti-system (from my 750) and put in on this one (same diameter on the headers input?). Guess if I go for the white/black one, I also can put on some of my carbon bits as well.
Believe this winter want be that bad after all - dreaming of these new models... If I'm going to get one? Hm, we'll see.
BTW would really loved to be at the Eicma in Milano - a lot of nice bikes, as well as girls I believe:)
Pigiolino: Hope to see some nice pics soon - take care. Ciao Remi

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
My ta ta's are not big enough for my 910, much less a 1078! :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Randarosa said:
I hope ta ta's have a different meaning in Georgia than where I'm from. :) Here we'd refer to Dolly Parton has having "bodacious ta ta's". :)

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Randarosa said:
You have ta tas? Here in New England only females have ta tas and then only if they are bodacious. Otherwise, they are referred to as "bresteses".

CAG

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
WOW!!!
Good things come to those who wait!!!
I may be ready for the big trade up now

:mouthwate :highclap: :heart:

·
Registered
62 Posts
aaaaaaaaaaaah.......... should have waited... anyone intr in a slightly used 910R 07 (euro) jacket comes along for free if the price equals the new bike :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
It says that 1078 comes with star shaped brembo wheels, like original mv agusta, but I see the old hexagon brembo's in the pics.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The highly original forged aluminium five-spoke star-shaped wheels are also Brembo and measure 3.50” x 17” at the front and 6.00” x 17” at the rear with 120/70 ZR 17 and 190/55 ZR 17 tyres.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
leanin said:
I hope ta ta's have a different meaning in Georgia than where I'm from. :) Here we'd refer to Dolly Parton has having "bodacious ta ta's". :)
I didn't say they were useful........just that I had 'em:)

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Where does it say Star wheels???

Only '5-spoke Brembos', which the R bikes have always had.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Fazer6,

Under the press release of the Brutale 1078 RR, the last paragraph entitled NEW BREMBO BRAKES. The last sentence reads, "The highly original forged aluminium five-spoke star-shaped wheels are also Brembo and measure 3.50” x 17” at the front and 6.00” x 17” at the rear with 120/70 ZR 17 and 190/55 ZR 17 tyres."

(I wondered that myself and finally found it...the last sentence!!!)

The press release of the 989 R reads, "The Brembo forged aluminium five-spoke wheels measure 3.50” x 17” at the front and 6.00” x 17” at the rear with 120/70 ZR 17 and 190/55 ZR 17 tyres."

Tim

·
Registered
39 Posts
Oh man, I know its stupid but I was thinking about getting an 08 910's just because the R does not have the star shaped wheels, eventhough I wanted the R with a passion. Now if the 1078 comes with the star shaped wheels, there is no question ill be getting a 1078.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts