·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
You will need a bung for the 02 censer and a hacksaw.
But still not sure that will work.

·
Administrator
20,371 Posts
If you weld in a bung for the o2 sensor and use stock mufflers or Arrows with the dB killers installed the bike will run great and have a throatier sound. If you pull out the Arrows dB killers or install the MV corse mufflers you will need the "kit" or "race" ECU.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks vesuvio for the info

I checked on your website looking for the MV corse full exhaust sytem inc end can and ecu in stainless steel. Could not find it? It is shown in the MV corse special parts catalogue code number SPSC1006B4. Is it something you can get and how much will it be?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Hi is it possible to fit the mid pipe to the standard 1078 exhaust (using a hacksaw for example) and retaining the stock mufflers? If so what's involved in doing this? Or is it only possible to fit the mid pipe using replacement manifold/down pipes. And if I do this retaining the stock mufflers will the bike run propery?

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Bike will run OK with stock cans and cat removed.

However, I think you will need to replace mid-pipe and headers/manifold, since the mid-pipe is routed differently I think, and you could not connect it with the manifold from which the cat would be sawed off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts