MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All ! Great Forum , May be you can help me , have not ridden my 04 750 brutale for 3 months , started first time no problem , revs freely in neutral no problem , however when i try to accelerate it just dies on me , shut the throttle comes back to life , clutch in revs freely again . Have cleaned the tank and replaced the 2 fuel filters but the problem still persists ! Has anyone experienced this same problem or can any one suggest what i should do . I live in Phuket Thailand and would apreciate finding a MV technician from Singapore or MALAYSIA to service my bike would pay for flight etc .

Hope some one can help .

Phil .

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
It revs freely with the clutch in or in neutral but bogs down and dies when you let the clutch out?

Does it idle? Leaving the bike in neutral and keeping the revs steady at 4000 or so does it run fine or die?

CAG

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rev's freely in neutral and idles perfect, clutch in revs freely also ! Thanks for your reply . I love this bike its the first problem i have had since it was new .

·
Administrator
20,371 Posts
Possibly blocked fuel filter...check fuel pump output by straight wiring the pump with container under the fuel line to measure output. Would expect to see something like 170 ml or more in a 10 second run.

Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts