MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hi they used a 1000R from 3x motorcycles in Dorset, the producer Kevin Delanoy loved it so much he brought one for himself!

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Yep I am going to go see it tomorrow at the IMAX. Good thing I bought tickets last week lol but the lines are going to be huge I am sure so I am prob going to camp out the entrance to the theater hall like 4 hours before so I get good seats. Its all about good seating position in the IMAX theater. Its gonna be awesome going there with my buds.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Yep I am going to go see it tomorrow at the IMAX. Good thing I bought tickets last week lol but the lines are going to be huge I am sure so I am prob going to camp out the entrance to the theater hall like 4 hours before so I get good seats. Its all about good seating position in the IMAX theater. Its gonna be awesome going there with my buds.
Aren't IMAX seats assigned seating?

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Great movie, and the MV looks as gorgeous as ever. I can believe his riding skills on that much more than I can believe him being able to get the batbike leaned over! :)

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
DOES the mv in movie appear for a long time or just a short riding or standing scene? i have not seen the movie yet.
No - it's only used once, but the single use is pretty impressive.

·
Registered
195 Posts
You got me curios!

No - it's only used once, but the single use is pretty impressive.
I hope the take is longer than the matrix reloaded ;that was pretty sweet also but too short about 5 sec. With the burnout, leaping over building, slow mo ejecting overhead and exploding like a bomb.:f4:

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
There's a static shot of the bike before it goes out, and then a sequence where it's ridden through traffic. From memory, it's probably about 30 seconds or so.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
AH I went to go see the movie today at the IMAX but their cooling system got busted to cool the massive lightbulbs. *sigh* bad luck!

·
Registered
315 Posts
awesome movie,couldnt not believe the crowds even for my small town! worth seeing a few times. i would kill to have an imax nearby. the MV was impressive, the batbike was ssweet, but that Lambo! wow! and damn :( ( i wont ruin it for those who havent seen it)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Okay i saw the movie. great movie btw ( A- ) a red and silver f4 is used. about 10- 15 sec total show ; have few cut scenes in between.

·
Registered
70 Posts
It looked like an F4 312 to me and yes, he was wearing a Brutale jacket! BTW, the static solo shot of the bike looked a lot like product placement to me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
It looked like an F4 312 to me and yes, he was wearing a Brutale jacket! BTW, the static solo shot of the bike looked a lot like product placement to me.
Bootleg of Batman movie is already available, I saw it last night and its an F4R.

Doesnt matter what model it is just the fact that another MV got product placement in a major movie is great. Last MV I saw in a movie ended up getting smashed by Will Smith
(DAMMM YOU WILL SMITH DAMM YOU TO HELLL!!!)

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
i saw the movie on opening day
movie was really good and yes our MV AGUSTA F4 R1000 RED/SILVER was showing
mr. Batman was rading
Awesome

1 - 20 of 42 Posts