MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
King of Bling
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I came down stairs this morning and caught Rossi and Messi sleeping together in the same bed....

Couldn't resist taking a few pics of the Sleeping Beauties.. #Gay

Rossi will be 8 years old next month and young Messi is 18 months at the end of this month.. It so nice to own entire dogs that get on so well together..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Great pics, John.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Ahhhhh, that will never happen in my house, the dog is always first up in the morning :laughing:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Ahhhhh, that will never happen in my house, the dog is always first up in the morning :laughing:
Sure...and asleep all day after that?

·
King of Bling
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chris... They had already been up since 5:30am playing with their "Tugger" toys and looking out the front window for anything that passes the house..

Trust me when I say, this lot start barking as soon as they hear me getting up and the sound of my knees crunching and clicking as I attempt to make it to the loo first thing in the morning.. :)

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Tell me about it, I think my dog is a ninja assassin who sleeps with on eye open (during the night anyway) at least though as the nights are getting longer he's not up with the birds at 4:30 in the morning anymore :laughing: then while I'm sat there knackered he just goes to sleep on me just to rub it in!!!

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1413718348.375758.jpg

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
very cool john
and what an awesome name for a dog. rossi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts