MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got a right front mirror for a b4 1078 RR. First Thing that happened I noticed the rubber cover missing after a ride, then the stalk snapped putting the bike cover on, must have got a hard knock in a car park. Or my son who took it for a ride put his helmut on the mirror and someone bumped it, no sign of damage on the front if the mirror, any help greatly appreciated. :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Time to get after-market mirrors?
Plenty to chose from that will be a major improvement in efficiency...as in, you'll be able to see what's going on behind you.
I went for the Rizoma limit, other people like the bar-end CRC...
Cheers.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Time to get after-market mirrors?
Plenty to chose from that will be a major improvement in efficiency...as in, you'll be able to see what's going on behind you.
I went for the Rizoma limit, other people like the bar-end CRC...
Cheers.
+1 ....but it was my wife who caused the left one to go boom :stickpoke....but yes, took same opportunity to switch to bar-ends :yo:

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah your right after markets the way to go, new mirror from MV dealer on gold Coast is around $500 :wtf: thanks for the replies. :)

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
you wont regret the change Dingo :)

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
There are few threads here about AM mirrors, complete with photos.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Unfortunately, I recently did a low-side on my 1078 RR on the left side. I'm still waiting for the insurance process to go through, but I was already planning to get Rizoma's over the winter. If you can wait a bit for the insurance/repair process to go through, I'll have a perfect right side mirror to offer you.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unfortunately, I recently did a low-side on my 1078 RR on the left side. I'm still waiting for the insurance process to go through, but I was already planning to get Rizoma's over the winter. If you can wait a bit for the insurance/repair process to go through, I'll have a perfect right side mirror to offer you.
Sorry about your spill, are you ok? Yup i can wait pm me and we'll talk.:yo:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts