MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,163 Posts
Those connectors are made by CPC and those particular plastic connectors aren't available.
The replacements are chrome over brass and you should replace all four connectors in order to ensure proper fuel delivery.
You might be able to find them locally at a higher price than I get by buying bulk.
I supply them to forum members for my cost plus whatever actual shipping might be...to UK that's around $15.00.
The set of four is $66.00 plus shipping if you get them from me.
Tire Automotive tire Hood Wheel Motor vehicle

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Gas Rim Automotive wheel system

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rim Gas Auto part

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Steering part Rim Gas

Hood Motor vehicle Bumper Gas Automotive fuel system

·
Super Moderator
25,163 Posts
You might be able to find a male, barbed, 5/16 CPC nylon fitting on EBay or the like.

·
Super Moderator
25,163 Posts
The Triumph part is not the same as a CPC fitting. CPC fittings have a built in fuel shut off valve to prevent fuel spillage.
The red arrows indicate the plunger that is depressed against the seat in the female connector....which is also spring loaded valve...
IF those two devices do not mate up correctly and each open the valve against the other, then fuel will be restricted or not flow at all.

Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Automotive exterior

·
Old Wing Nut
23,992 Posts
The Triumph parts will work...we have used them before. I recall a bike at the first Bubbalicious that had a cracked plastic connector....CAG and I detoured from the Barber Museum ride to pick some up at Freewheeling to make repairs.
I have them on my test rig (long hoses and pump wiring that allows me to run the bike with the tank off).

HOWEVER...Triumph raised the price. That $5 tag must be from years ago. Now more like $35 each.
Better to get the CPC parts from Chuck......

Reactions: silentservice703

·
Registered
65 Posts
I had them on various MV's with no issues !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts