MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have here, down in little old New Zealand, a Racebred (NZ) brand Britten Motorcycle Company jacket for sale.
This jacket was commissioned by the Britten Motorcycle company and bears their official logo, the Souther Cross John Britten signature and team sponsors embroidered to a very high standard (front, shoulders and back as shown).
Zips and fasteners all work and it's in very good condition, having had very little use, and comes from a smoke free home. There are two zipped pockets in the front of the jacket and a zip pocket on the left internal liner. It features an internal drawstring to pull the mid-section of the jacket in tighter and there are fastening domes in the collar and the end of each sleeve. A zip and domes fasten the front.
This jacket is for thermal protection - it's not suitable for protection while riding.
They are no longer available new.

The size is XL and it is a very large XL at that. I'm six foot three and about 106 kilograms and it looks a little big on me. Chuck, I'm thinking of you here...:unsure:
I know this will probably find an overseas buyer so to keep things simple I'll offer it at $130 USD including shipping anywhere in the world.
Payment via PayPal would be fine.

I can upload some higher quality pics of the jacket and embroidery as these don't do it justice.
Happy to answer any questions - just shoot me a PM.
Dave.

·
Super Moderator
24,103 Posts
Does it come with the bike? :p

Do you think it would fit my Silverback Gorilla-like frame?

·
Old Wing Nut
22,170 Posts
I am too small..... 😢

·
Registered
2008 F4 312R, 1977 BMW R100/7, 1973 Honda CB350four
7 Posts
Nice jacket.

·
Super Moderator
24,103 Posts
@The_castle - Dave, you know I want you... I mean "it"...Yeah, that's what I mean...... :unsure: :love::cool:

·
Registered
2005 MV Agusta F4 1+1, 2009 Yamaha R1 (track only), 1966 Suzuki K15
100 Posts
Oh, man. That is too cool, being a Britten fan. It'd be so awesome to rock it all around, but it reads like I'll be swimming in it. 😩

·
Super Moderator
7,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does it come with the bike? :p

Do you think it would fit my Silverback Gorilla-like frame?
Yes Chuck, I think it would fit you.
Alas, it does not come with the bike but, if you did buy the jacket, I will include a little New Zealand themed gift for you to display in your home.
Dave.

·
Super Moderator
24,103 Posts
You sir, are the man! We can work out details via PM

·
Super Moderator
7,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You sir, are the man! We can work out details via PM
I do have a PM relating to this jacket and I've just replied to that. It was however not a firm commitment to buy the jacket - I have to sell it to the first person to commit to buy it.
Dave.

·
Super Moderator
7,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I now have firm offer, just seconds ago, to purchase the jacket from a Minnesota based member.
Chuck - I feel bad for you, I'm sorry.
Occasionally Britten themed items like this one do become available for sale in New Zealand. Everything from shirts and books to lamps and lamp shades he made to finance his home renovation, buy resources to manufacture his bikes and feed his family.
I will keep an eye out and see what may be of interest for you all.
Dave.

·
Super Moderator
24,103 Posts
Day late and a dollar short!

Somebody just saved me some money.....

• Haha
Reactions: JDQEngr

·
Super Moderator
7,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Brother Chuck, there's nothing short about you....

The jacket is sold and has begun its journey to the USA to a fellow Britten enthusiast.
Dave.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts