MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Yeah, I saw these...I'de still hit it...

http://************************/

When you click on the pics....the star isn't there. You can see her C-Section scar...but again...I'de still hit it.

·
Registered
796 Posts
all these freshly divorced women triyng to prove that they are still fuckable.well i can t blame her .that federline asshole is the favourite pick in the asshole of the century awards.i read somewhere that he said that he had a sex tape with his wife and that he is gonnna sell it to the highest bidder.how can you do that to mother of your children ,the woman who dragged you from shit.anyway,if i was britney's dad i would have cut k,fed's balls off

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
allias86 said:
all these freshly divorced women triyng to prove that they are still fuckable.well i can t blame her .that federline asshole is the favourite pick in the asshole of the century awards.i read somewhere that he said that he had a sex tape with his wife and that he is gonnna sell it to the highest bidder.how can you do that to mother of your children ,the woman who dragged you from shit.anyway,if i was britney's dad i would have cut k,fed's balls off
well...
the 2 of them are the quintessential WHITE TRASH couple of our time.

talent asside (and she does have SOME..... even though she popularized lip-synching as an EXCLUSIVE way to perform :) ).... she made her own "choices" and i'm glad that she could show kids how NOT to live your life

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
796 Posts
yeah.i guess your right.i mean the guy left his girlfriend who was seven month pregnant with his second kid after a week of meeting britney.that should be a hint ,right?ahh,white trash..you gotta love 'em

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
allias86 said:
yeah.i guess your right.i mean the guy left his girlfriend who was seven month pregnant with his second kid after a week of meeting britney.that should be a hint ,right?ahh,white trash..you gotta love 'em
shame
because she DOES have a very nice voice
maybe she could make a comeback...
but NOT if she's going to have this naked pics of her all over the internet

how are GRANDMOTHERS ever going to buy her cds :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
796 Posts
hmm i don t know why but a lot of celebs feel the need to fuck everything up for themselves just when things are going good.need for attention i guess.i think a lot of them suffer from a histrionic disorder.that s why they choose to be in the spot light in the first place

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Embarassed to even be replying to this...

I hear that Ms. Spears has parents that set this whole thing up for her, how she is now is likely their dream.

Every generation it gets worse. Hard to imagine that at some point parents were horrified of Elvis. If he was alive today he could be president! Heh.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
acruhl said:
Every generation it gets worse. Hard to imagine that at some point parents were horrified of Elvis. If he was alive today he could be president! Heh.
:wtf: You mean........ Elvis is dead? :wtf: :toothless

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
If you ask me, I admire the guy. Well, not really, but he's pretty damn smart. He got to bone arguably* the hottest pop singer, married her, had kids, and now is gonna live fat for the rest of his life. He's got the ultimate answer to "been there, done that".

Even if she is white trash, my statement still stands....I'de still hit it. "Fed-Ex's" sloppy seconds can't be that sloppy, lol. And her poon still looks pokeable in hose shots...hell, I'de even dine in on that, lol.

* I say argueably, because while she's hot, some find her extremely hot. And I also say argueably, because other hotties that sing, may not be classified as "pop" singers....like Fergie, or Christina Aguilera. I catagorize them as R&B and Soul/jazz personally...not so much pop.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Dude... You're going to be a dad soon right? Heh. All this talk about nailing Ms. Spears?

I got no time for any of them, personally. Every once in a while a good song will come out from some nice looking young lady but in the end, it's all crap. I sorta like the stuff Natasha Bedingfield does, but I hate to admit it.

Metal chicks are much better :) No image to uphold. Something like www.kittierocks.com.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I can't believe I'm replying to this either, but I have a huge thing for Hilary Duff! She's da bomb! :) I've been into her for a while, even though she just became legal! So innocent and pure - opposite of Britney. I just want to dirty her up!

Okay, back to work.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Haha...nothing wrong with saying I'de bone her....it's if I actually did it where there'd be a problem.

Case in point, if there was a sex tape....I'de buy it....well, maybe not, but you could bet your ass I'de download it, lol.

I keed I keed...

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Let's try to keep these links off the site, ya? :stickpoke

I've taken the links out for the respect of all the members on the board. For those interested, you can do a search on google or something..

1 - 20 of 39 Posts