MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was wondering how many brits are posting on here? cant we have our own lil group on this website? maybe to arrange ride outs or meetings etc :devilsmok

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Check out the registry, there's quite a few now I believe. Where are you based anyhow?

V

·
0 Posts
that sounds like a cool idea,it would be great to chat to other MV owners here and sort out some meets and ride outs.

·
Jason + Stanley Knife + D.I.Y = Casualty and
1,061 Posts
yipppeeee
i'm up for that
i'm in hampshire near portsmouth
whens the 1st ride out i'm in desperate need of getting some good rides i mean miles on my young italian bitch as she's still getting broken in lol
i'm watching with eagle eyes

·
Registered
66 Posts
sounds good to us, the wifes ok with the brut but i dont get my f4 till march,we are based in cheshire, lets do it.

V

·
0 Posts
I'm in guys and gals,I'm in herts. I own maybe the only bespoke MV store just for MV Agusta only no other make. We offer design and paint work second to none,maybe the best carbon you will ever see for our bikes and more.....Our website will be done soon and i will let you all know! So come say hi.......

·
Jason + Stanley Knife + D.I.Y = Casualty and
1,061 Posts
good news and good luck with the shop
may be you could do some group buys or give a discount to members
i'm after a load of carbon bits for my baby

don't ask don't get

lol
jas
06 f4100 1+1

V

·
0 Posts
Thanks mate i'm sure i could do something to look after all you guys and i know you will luv this stuff as i wont sell anything that i wouldnt put on my bike.

·
Registered
52 Posts
vision1000 said:
I'm in guys and gals,I'm in herts. I own maybe the only bespoke MV store just for MV Agusta only no other make. We offer design and paint work second to none,maybe the best carbon you will ever see for our bikes and more.....Our website will be done soon and i will let you all know! So come say hi.......
I'm rebuilding an Ago and am looking for someone to paint up some body work and get a few other bits and pieces - can you PM me your details so that I can give you a call to discuss.

·
Registered
5 Posts
yep count me in .. herts/essex border..

Hope to do many T/D's on the MV next year, also be doing F/E week in Jerez in April.. maybe the Nurbergring in august ...;-)

·
Registered
513 Posts
Opps.. used me old name .. lol..

yep count me in .. herts/essex border..

Hope to do many T/D's on the MV next year, also be doing F/E week in Jerez in April.. maybe the Nurbergring in august ...;-)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Weather permitting i'm planning on riding down to Eastbourne on Saturday, bit of a mix between motorway and twists.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Yes im up for it, i live in north Kent (rochester), not riding in this weather though!!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
so far there will be 3 of us riding down to eastbourne this sat, 2 new MV's :) and a zx6 ninja, leaving from Chelmsford area but could meet up more along the way. anyone interested let us know

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Sorry, missed this thread as I haven't been checking the site that often for the past few weeks. I'm in Oxfordshire and got an '00 F4, but I've not seen it for two months as it's been in the dealership awaiting spares.

Si

1 - 20 of 32 Posts