MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all you people looking in on this site but who have not yet become members. :) I've noticed some of you trying to reply to threads who haven't actually joined up. :bawling: Please take a little time out to join our growing band. :king: If you have some comments to make, don't let joining up discourage you. There's no ongoing implications such as receiving loads of junk mail or whatever. :jsm: If you join as a member you can then tell the rest of us about yourself, your interest in the MV Agusta marque, your bike (s) etc. etc. Go on take the plunge, it's painless!! :hitit:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yeah, join up guys (and girls)! This is a great site to be a part of. :yo:

Except that John guy... :wtf:

:toothless

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
spalding12 said:
i will echo the above sentiments
don't remain anonymous.... there nothing satisfying about that
jump in and register and participate on a regular basis
be part of this FAMILY

you'll be glad you did.... i can assure you
me too
i second that
best, friendliest site ever

·
Registered
922 Posts
This site has become part of my daily life. Ok, so I live a sad life...or at the very least I should get one. That's it, time to ride the brute.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's very encouraging to see the number of people who log onto the site has reached record proportions recently. :) 211 people on line yesterday and only a day or so earlier the number was pushed up to 207. Still many of these are guests and like I said earlier; if you wish to have your say about all things MV, join us :stickpoke

·
Registered
47 Posts
i have joined as a non-mv owner with the intention of making an informed decision as to which MV i want to add to my garage when Canadian laws allow us to bring them up again. if i have to park my new MV in the foyer and only ride on the track then so be it. I WILL HAVE ONE DAMMIT!! till then, my aprilia is giving me a taste of italian for now. the MV is my dream bike though.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice to have you on board Darren, I hope you get that MV you have been dreaming of soon. :smoking:

·
Registered
878 Posts
dmartin said:
i have joined as a non-mv owner with the intention of making an informed decision as to which MV i want to add to my garage when Canadian laws allow us to bring them up again. if i have to park my new MV in the foyer and only ride on the track then so be it. I WILL HAVE ONE DAMMIT!! till then, my aprilia is giving me a taste of italian for now. the MV is my dream bike though.
Welcome to the forum...hope your wish comes true.
I met a guy from Van Couver in Seattle who told me there's a shop in Van C that has an MV in the window. He wasn't sure if they were a dealer or they just happened to have one. He also didn't remember the name of the shop (sorry). I have also seen an MV in Seattle with Van Couver license. So you might want to check up on the possibilities...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Just joined up a couple of weeks ago. We have no MVs yet but the plans are for two, a Brutale 910 for the wife and a F4 1000R for me. Until then we will have to be content with the 04 R1, the Ninja 650R, the BMW R1200ST and the BMW R1100S. We are doing the bikes of the Axis Powers and Italian will complete the triumvirate. Until the happy day I will join in with my meager and humble comments.

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Welcome all guys!
only two words about this special forum:I entered here in Feb 2006,and sicerly now thi forum is a part of my life!
Now with my heart I feel obliged myself to post immediately all MV's news I can found!
Today I was out of my country with family,but the first think I made wen I was at home was Forum.....
bye
Pier from Italy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts