·
Registered
2,853 Posts
hmmm very interesting

·
Registered
4,587 Posts

Brian

Just as we were talking, Honda must have heard us !

"Build it and they will come"

Well John. ...I was off over the weekend and I headed over to the bike shop to see if that CB750F was still there.

Got him to start it up....yep it started right up and sounded fine...and looked in pretty good original nick..

Took a couple of shots....

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

·
King of Bling
9,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts

Brian

Just as we were talking, Honda must have heard us !

"Build it and they will come"

.[/QUOTE
Yep
Kawa also got the message..
seems like an "hole new" old scool Z900...
just a teaser at the moment ..
cant wait to go to Milan ....
cheers
Peter

·
King of Bling
9,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Attachments

·
King of Bling
9,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Brian

If this is the look of things to come, then I'm 100% in on this new model.. With a decent full aftermarket retro exhaust system, this new 900 would look the Biz.

I intended to sell some of my other classic bike collection in 2018 and I'd be more than happy to reinvest in this new Kawasaki.. I like the mix between new and old.. Classic look, but with modern brakes and suspension.. Best of both Worlds !

·
Registered
289 Posts

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Well...,I will be dissapointed if they 'water it down' in any way from this image.

I agree with John....just needs a really nice 'retro' aftermarket exhaust .....

Time will tell though when it is actually unveiled......can't wait.. (I so hope it is everything in that image..)

I just love those wire spoked wheels.......!!

·
King of Bling
9,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think this a fotoshopped picture
If you look closeley at the first images of the video you will see the brake fluid canister is a smoked plastick , loose from the brake item and the fotoshopped picture has a metal stuck to the brake item.
in the video you will see that the front light is a LED sytem so this they got wright...
cheers
Peter
Hey Peter.

Yep, I know the MCN article is just a photo-shop image, but if Kawasaki release a model somewhere near this image, then we're in for a treat and I'm getting one...

They've got a reasonable track record of doing Retro Replica's ( ie: their attempt of the Z1100R model with the ZRX and their W650 & Zephyr range).. If they manage to do a decent job of this Z900RS as they did with their Zephyr models, then we could be in for a great revival treat..

Here for hopeful thinking and not wishful thinking.

·
Registered
289 Posts

Good research John...respect..lol
I can see clearly the cooling ribs on the cylinders ..witch is a good thing , also LED headlight
the colour sceme is spot on on the fotoshopped picture.
Let's hope for some "bad ass "hooligang performance..(not a waterd down 98hp..political correct bike)and some old scool prices....(not likeBMW with theire nine-t versions where they throw everything off , and add 50 percent price tagg.....:frown2:)
cheers
Peter

·
Super Moderator
21,417 Posts
...except that is a Suzuki.....:stickpoke:laughing::smoking:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts