MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did buy the brembo rims of the brutale910r and put them on my brutale :eek:thats a different cookie!!!!!!!! much quicker steering and a better feel from the bike.the rims are allmost as light as the carbon rims from BST next week to the track (Zandvoort holland)and see what it will do there.

Attachments

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
those wheels look great on your bike. nice touch. do you mind me asking what they ran you $$ wise? Again, nice wheels!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Very nice. I would put some red tape on the wheel to make the wheels pop. Just my taste.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Man, those would look sweet on my black brute!
Anyone care to do a photoshop mock-up for me? :grin:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
chris...one good DC pothole and those rims look like they would collapse. don't know if you have holes like those out in va. they look cool though...and exclusively MV at this point.... aren't they?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes these rims are standard in the Brutale 910r and no they won,t collapse from a pothole they are made from forced alloy.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
luvtolean said:
Looks great! Would love a set myself...

BTW, I have Brembo rims on my MV too. (look for the mark in your "star" wheels) ;)
Yeah, I noticed that the first time I cleaned the bike, but after all, so do Buells :nerd:

·
Registered
338 Posts
What's the composition of the Brembo's? Are they available in Forged Aluminum and Magnesium? Where's the best place to purchase in the US? Whether I go with the the SPR or Senna I'd like to make a few changes starting with suspension and wheels. Although the Senna wheels really do compliment the red frame, I can always add a red stripe to the outer edge of any wheel to do the same. Hmmm...BST, Marchesini 10 spoke, Brembo.

·
Registered
246 Posts
fazer6 said:
Man, those would look sweet on my black brute!
Anyone care to do a photoshop mock-up for me? :grin:
Here you go fazer6, I did it just quick and back wheel only, but it should give you an idea..... :yo: go for it :stickpoke

Attachments

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Hey Cees! Looks nice the new wheels. Sorry I missed you at Zandvoort.

Cheers, Erik.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts