MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward to getting this pair of Brembo radial's mounted to my bike this week. Since I bought a friend's F4 bike in the summer, I found the F4 braking to be a little weak compared to my Ducati's Brembo's even that both don't wear radial brake sytems. Anyone have experience with radial systems???

Attachments

·
Registered
571 Posts
gazzer996 said:
Looking forward to getting this pair of Brembo radial's mounted to my bike this week. Since I bought a friend's F4 bike in the summer, I found the F4 braking to be a little weak compared to my Ducati's Brembo's even that both don't wear radial brake sytems. Anyone have experience with radial systems???

I think you have to start with the Brake Master Cylinder. Replacing it with one of Brembo's radials , you will have a big difference in braking feeling and performance. If, you are still unsatisfied, then you can change the calipers too.

I have fitted the Brambo radial MC 19x18, excellent! :f4:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tvass said:
I think you have to start with the Brake Master Cylinder. Replacing it with one of Brembo's radials , you will have a big difference in braking feeling and performance. If, you are still unsatisfied, then you can change the calipers too.

I have fitted the Brambo radial MC 19x18, excellent! :f4:
I splashed out on the Brembo MC 19 x 20 and matching billet clutch MC. It'll be interesting to see the difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts