MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all before eBay gets a look in I thought I would offer my Brembo Radial Clutch and Brake master cylinders to forum members.

The Brake master cylinder has a Rizoma reservoir with it and piping the clutch one will need a reservoir to suit.

I never actually fitted the clutch one to my F4 but used the brake one it was a great improvement over the Nissin unit and by all accounts the clutch master improves feel but I have no experience of this. They have been used with Dot4 fluid.

I had them on my F4 1st Gen and will fit all 1st Gen F4 and Brutales and other bikes as well ie Ducatis etc.

I am asking £200 delivered in the UK. I prefer to sell in the UK overseas would cause issues customs etc

please pm if interested

·
Registered
151 Posts
If you change your mind about overseas shipping I'll take them. I'm in San Diego

·
Registered
302 Posts
FYI These are not "RCS" brembo's , just regular radial brembo
RCS means it has the Ratio Click System , in other words you can adjust the amount af travel the lever has , choosing between a "agressive feel" for track days or a more gentle feel for regular street use or raindays at te track...the picture inclosed is that of an RCS item , you can see the differance..
regards
Peter

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FYI These are not "RCS" brembo's , just regular radial brembo
RCS means it has the Ratio Click System , in other words you can adjust the amount af travel the lever has , choosing between a "agressive feel" for track days or a more gentle feel for regular street use or raindays at te track...the picture inclosed is that of an RCS item , you can see the differance..
regards
Peter
View attachment 481364

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for that I shall revise my description asap

1 - 5 of 5 Posts