MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys thought i would share a few mods i have been working one since collecting my Senna 1000. New Brembo radial calipers are brill, but feel a bit wooden with Nissin m/cylinder (i have done this conversion on two other MV I owned too)

Its the one thing i don't like about MV's parts bin mismatches - Marzochi forks, Brembo brakes, Nissin M cylinders, Ohlins damper, Sachs shock - boy!

The results are amazing, much improved feel, power and adjustablility and looks like they should be there. Brackets are made out of Aluminum and mounted with a spacer to top mount of m/cylinder.

Enjoy
Ozz

Attachments

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
If you dont mind me asking where did you get the brackets for the resevoirs Iam looking at doing the exact same mod to my F4, I love everything about this bike except for the brakes..

Thanks
Payman

p.s. where in OC are you ha, I am in Aliso Viejo

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The brackets i made at home from 3/4 inch wide aluminum strip. Shaped them, drilled them and then gave them a brushed finish with some sandpaper. The clutch is a billett 19 x 18 and the brake is a less fancy cast item, which is also 19 x 18. The brake light banjo switch is a Goodridge item and remember you need to buy banjo bolts for brembo m/cylinders (most Ducati dealers carry these) which are a finer thread than Jap stuff. You can use the std hoses with no probs too. Hope this helps. Ozz

·
Registered
257 Posts
The reason MV uses the Nissin clutch and brake pump is because those are designed for the MV. The reservoirs have the same form as the key, etc...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts