MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Previous owner installed the Brembo levers on the bike.
Not a huge fan. I like the oem look a lot better and on a super hard left turn they hit the instrument panel. Does anyone else have these? Any tricks I should know? And are they really worth it or should I go back to the OEM?

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Brembo Master Cylinders Alex?

I assume you got the whole lot as they won't be levers only. You can move them around but the problem is the 750 bars are a bit short so not too much room for movement as far as I remember.
The OEM won't be as good as these but few people will notice it on a day to day basis, it's all about what you are looking for.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Iv got Brembo Rcs levers on my F4 750 & axis rotors- performance is startling in comparison to oem wooden lumps.

Yes on left lock the brake span adjuster hits the clocks, to get round this fit F4 1000 bars, these are a slightly different angle & length- unnoticeable to use

Then to prevent them still hitting the clocks - only just now, modify the steering locks ally bar- it's detachable & very easy to see/ mark up with where you want the lock to stop, mark it up & get someone to weld it with less movement ability than standard.

Sounds complicated but really it isn't & with the increased feel / performance it's a transforming mod'

To the brakes & clutch I fitted Brembo Rcs levers, Hel Lines, Axis Ductile Iron Rotors, Oberon Slave & Hel line-

·
Registered
814 Posts
Or get shorty levers?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome guys thanks for the help.

·
Registered
814 Posts
They mean Mastercylinders and Levers, levers alone will not be Brembo or an issue.
lol, oops my bad, I also meant to add the: :stickpoke as I was being a smart arse (surprise, surprise) but also didn't realise about the mastercylinders.

Damn, still trying to learn when to keep my mouth shut, it's a long lesson ya know :thewife:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts