MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing a new set of billet master cylinders on my brutale. There the 2 pins in the handle bars that position the stock mc. Are those necessary? The Brembos do not have any holes in them. Can I just cut them off of the bars and attach my new mc? Can I use some loctite on the bars under the mc clamps? Or could I rough up the bars a bit so that the mc get a better grip?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Just remove them I pulled them with a small vice grip,brembo s will stay tite on bars with out the pins,

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I am installing a new set of billet master cylinders on my brutale. There the 2 pins in the handle bars that position the stock mc. Are those necessary? The Brembos do not have any holes in them. Can I just cut them off of the bars and attach my new mc? Can I use some loctite on the bars under the mc clamps? Or could I rough up the bars a bit so that the mc get a better grip?
Rick,
super glue to handle bar LOL

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
I wanna see photos when your finished this upgrade!
Brian:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts