MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Brembo 19 x 20 master cylinder and does anyone know which brand and where to get the correct hydraulic front brake switch for it?

I m excited to put this thing on cause the stock Nissans dont do for me.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I think there are 2 thread pitches on the brake pressure switches.. just make sure you get the proper one for the brembo's--- I found mine online somewhere and I am running the 19X20's and the feel and feeback are excellent.. I mounted metal Rizoma resovoirs for the fluid and clear tubes.. I like it.. I'll post some photos later..

Coleman.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Col3man said:
I think there are 2 thread pitches on the brake pressure switches.. just make sure you get the proper one for the brembo's--- I found mine online somewhere and I am running the 19X20's and the feel and feeback are excellent.. I mounted metal Rizoma resovoirs for the fluid and clear tubes.. I like it.. I'll post some photos later..

Coleman.
pics please! and where do you get the clear tubing from?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'll post some pics next monday, I'm travelling and dont have any with me on my laptop.. I got the tubing from YoYoDyne.. dont try just any clear, as it will get eaten away from the fluid..

Coleman.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey darthmvader,
check out my album. I have pics of my brembo m-cylinders (clutch and brake). You need a "metric fine brembo" thread. I did this on a nissin shod Senna and a standard 750 and it greatly improved braking. However to get eye popping pressure and improved stopping change the lines to a two line system a junk the stand 1 line into 2.
Enjoy and good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts