MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
These will fit any 108 mm fork bottom. GSXR, certain years of the R1 etc. Not the 100 mm F4 / B4 radial fork bottoms.
I've a set of these and they are excellent.
Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
How the heck do you know all this arcane stuff Dave?

·
Administrator
19,804 Posts
Jay, These come off your race bike? what are you racing on this year that you can't use these?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jay, These come off your race bike? what are you racing on this year that you can't use these?
Plans are to to pickup the New 848 EVO, Ducati Calipers are not 108MM. You cannot get better than these they're N uT Z!!
!! People would be shocked at the ACTUAL price for them... anyhow I would only get these if they are legal for the classes I plan to run...

As far as the AMA is concerned they're not legal so I'd rather get used to using the OEM Calipers...

AMA Daytona SportBike
Brakes 5.3 B. ii
Front and rear calipers may not be modified or replaced from those fitted to the homologated motorcycle . All substitutes must be approved and appear on the Eligible Equipment List

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Only radial mount Jap bikes come in 108mm, Suziki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, etc. All italian bikes use 100mm c2c mounting. You can however buy 108mm fork bottoms for your MV from one of the site sponsors (motowheels) and fit these calipers right on.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I love bikes.
Me too Dave, but I don't know 5% of all the stuff you know.....now, spill it, how do you actually know all this stuff?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts