MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

As frequenters of the other forum may know, my F4 was written off after an off ground the frame at an engine mounting point, so I'm breaking her for parts, and want to advertise here before it goes on fleabay

So, pretty much everything is for sale apart from the frame - only parts with damage are top fairing and light unit, RHS fairing and tail unit, RHS clip on and switchgear. The RHS fork has a scuff at the axle mount, but I have not had them checked for straightness.

Engine has done 14750 miles, was serviced approx 500 miles ago, with mobil 1 10/50 fully synth oil and Noel's oil filters. The engine still runs perfectly, and has been checked, filter box was not displaced, so it hasnt ingested anything. The kill switch broke on impact, so the engine was cut out almost immediately.

Fuel tank and Filter box are untouched.

Has a PC3 and set of silmoto cans, along with the originals - although they may be spoken for, just awaiting confirmation back.

Just to clarify, the bike is in England

Thanks
Dale

·
Registered
819 Posts
There is a fella on here looking for a front glass and clips for his headlight. If yours isn't to bad then you might be able to help each other out. His thread should still be on the first page.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts