MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i plan to ride over to bravo burger tonight - beach blvd, in huntington beach.

not sure what time i'll be there probably 7:30 to 8:00-ish.

be great to see another MV there!

alex

·
Registered
735 Posts
I would, but my Dainese jacket broke a zipper :mad: so I had to drop it off to be fixed and have no riding jacket til my new perf jacket comes in.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thecraw-r1f4 said:
I was planning on going tonight too.. cool, see you there then...
great. look for me. i have a hi-viz yellow aerostich suit, and i'm wearing a blue polo shirt with "Yamaha Racing" on it.

alex

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
admin said:
What kind of event is this?

Cough pictures
nothing special. just a "spontaneous" gathering really. never know what will show up. i've seen some pretty wild rides there - full superbike spec street leagal R1, turbo powered 'busa, lots of ducs, a few mv's and so on...

alex

·
Registered
383 Posts
Damn I miss Socal! I used to do the Bravo Burger thing and the one in Newport near the Porsche dealership....Speedway or something like that...this was like 5 years ago...and when I was riding an R1...Ah I'll be back in the OC by 2008..with my MV :king:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
outtadaloop said:
Damn I miss Socal! I used to do the Bravo Burger thing and the one in Newport near the Porsche dealership....Speedway or something like that...this was like 5 years ago...and when I was riding an R1...Ah I'll be back in the OC by 2008..with my MV :king:
the speedway cafe (newport beach, on pch) was awesome. it got so big, that honda actually released the rc-51 at a bike night event at speedway.

unfortunately, the restaurant closed. turns out it didn't make any money other than bike night, which was like once a month. even sadder yet, the guy that put those things together, frank steves, was killed in an auto accident about 2 years ago. a really great guy who loved motorcycles. frank started this company after the speedway thing stopped: www.cyclemall.net

alex

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
good to see and meet some other proud mv owners.
we had a good turnout for the mv crowd!
2 - f4 1000's
1 - f4 750 evo 3
1 - butale 910

i tooks some photos. i'll upload them this weekend when i get a chance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts