MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
None anymore. I got over that a while ago. Ill go for whomever makes the best product that fits my needs at that time. For me loyalty means going with that brand even if they might not be the best.

For example, I used to be loyal to BMW but then they started making ugly cars. I still have a BMW but now if I was buying a German car it would be AUDI.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Vw Audi Porsche BBS Bilstein Hella H&R Eibach Michelin brembo oettinger.... I am loyal to german brands(in the mayority) in the auto world, not much passion but good quality and reliavility.
In the moto world Mv agusta, ducati, alpinestars, all italian, more passion based brands.
Also loyal to Oakley, levis, coke, ralph Lauren......

regards
Andoni

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Not really anything. I am like Mr. Stewart, trade off the best I can get at the price I can afford.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
I'm loyal to T-Mobile, (my cell phone service provider), for no good reason. The service is over-priced and mediocre, but for reasons I can't explain, I don't switch.

I'm loyal to Toshiba, again for no good reason. I like to say the word like the Japanese do, with the accent on the first sylable. It makes me feel erudite.

I'm loyal to Land o Lakes butter. I like the way you can cut the girl's knees out of the box with a razor blade and transplant them to where her breasts are so that it looks like she has really big hooters.

I'm loyal to Suave shampoo. It's cheap and does the exact same thing more expensive shampoo does.

I'm loyal to Odor Eaters Deodorant Foot Powder. The stuff works and I like the shape of the bottle.

I'm loyal to CVS. I like that the letters stand for, "Customer Value Service." Rite Aid sucks.

I'm loyal to the car wash on Rt. 73, in Mt. Laurel, NJ. They provide a good service at a fair price.

I'm loyal to Bayer aspirin. If I need a pain killer, I go with Aspirin, (all the others suck in comparason), and if I'm buying aspirin, I buy Bayer, (rather than an off-brand), because I want to give my money to Max Bayer, the man who first synthesized this wonder drug. Five separate pharmacological functions! No other drug can claim that.

I'm loyal to WaWa. It's a family-run, Quaker business. They treat their employees with respect, pay them more than minimum wage, and give them health insurance. Quakers rock! And I like that the name, "Wawa," is the Lenape Indian word for, "Canadian Goose." If you look in the WaWa logo, you'll see the goose.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Apple, Ford, Land Rover, MV Agusta, Harley Davidson, Rolex, Nikon, Dyson, Marc Ecko, New Balance, Lucchese, Klien Tools, Craftsman Tools.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I'm loyal to Honda automobiles.......I won't ride willingly in a Toyota product.

Btw, Elton, CVS is a scumbag company. I sold them a piece of real estate about five years ago, and they were totally unscrupulous in their business dealings. Scumbag may not be a strong enough word to describe my feelings about them.

I have no interest in Suave shampoo.......

·
Super Moderator
22,445 Posts
Empty Space For Rent

personal-brand-carevolution1.jpg

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
I'm loyal to Honda automobiles.......I won't ride willingly in a Toyota product.

Btw, Elton, CVS is a scumbag company. I sold them a piece of real estate about five years ago, and they were totally unscrupulous in their business dealings. Scumbag may not be a strong enough word to describe my feelings about them.

I have no interest in Suave shampoo.......
Randy,

We'll have to talk about CVS. I respect your opinion and will drop them like a heroin habit if they're not worthy of my cash. I promise you I won't make you sit in my Yaris!

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
MV Agusta, Nissan/Datsun, Pepsi, Oakley, Levis, Ford trucks, PetSmart, Iams reduced calorie cat food, Scoop Away litter, Special K protein bars, GNC protein powder, Yoplait, Taco Bell, Subway.

I used to be loyal to Shopko, but then they closed, so I have to resort to going to Walmart now.

Sorry Randy, I'm also loyal to CVS. Its close, and all their check-out girls are cute!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Interesting! No one has mentioned loyalty to their local motorcycle dealer/shop. Do they all offer sub-par service?? :stickpoke:popcorn:

·
Registered
876 Posts
Interesting! No one has mentioned loyalty to their local motorcycle dealer/shop. Do they all offer sub-par service?? :stickpoke:popcorn:
I was extremely loyal to Las Vegas Motorsports till the day they closed the doors. Great service manager, Irish technician was very informative. I rode 100 miles to get service I could have done myself. They kept my bike for two weeks while I traveled on several occasions for just an oil change. The service manager once met me on a Monday when they were closed and even gave me a ride to the airport! That deserves loyalty.

My only other experience with an MV dealership was a disaster. Looks like I'll be doing it all from now on. Well, except tires but it certainly won't be done there.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
The only brands I'm loyal since ages are Coca Cola (I love that stuff ice cold out of cans), Illy (best espresso coffee sold in Supermarkets), Nutella (yummy), BMW and I guess MV Agusta (but You knew that, otherwise I wouldn't write this here).

1 - 20 of 64 Posts