MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm shopping around for a set of levers for my 13' Brutale 1090. There's no shortage of options and the price range is huge from el'cheapo to :jsm:. I have a set of FP Racing click adjustable / folding levers on my Hayabusa and really like them but FP doesn't offer them for the MV (that I know of).

I came across Braking Levers but there's little info on them so I figured I'd ask if anyone has them or used them in the past. They offer a click adjustable / folding lever and the price is reasonable from EvolutionBike. I've also emailed a vendor in Canada that shows them in their catalog and waiting on a price and availability.

Your thoughts?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I ended up ordering a set of CRG Roll-a-click folding levers directly from CRG.

If anyone comes along with hands on info regarding the Braking levers still leave a reply. I'm always on the look out for a good product.

·
Registered
307 Posts
CRG has new beautiful carbon fibre levers. However, no fitment for MV Agusta.
I may give local dealer a call just to make sure... I'd like them to fit my Brutale800

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just put a set of pazzo racing levers on my bike. Shorties. Look really good. Built very tough and they feel great. Adjustable is nice to. Brake lever is perfect. No play in between it and the master cylinder. Very responsive when you give it a tug.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts