MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking about swapping pads. mostly street, trying to get at the track this summer. right now i have stock, any opinions out there?

·
Registered
375 Posts
I am using the Ferodo CP911 Organic material compound pads on the front and really like them.

From Ferodo's website:

"Ferodo's racing materials have had more wins over the past 50 years than any manufacturer in the world. From the demands of the Isle of Man TT to the circuits of the World Superbike our organic racing range has provided the performance and modulation required by the world's best riders.

* CP911 developed from Ferodo's extensive racing history, unrivalled by any of our competitors

* Highest Friction level available for motorcycle racing

* Developed by world champions for future world champions

* Stable friction level achieving excellent modulation

* Fast bedding-in period

* Applications to fit all major racing calipers

* Suitable for stainless steel and cast iron discs"

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have gotten very used to MV's progressive feel. do these pads change that at all? i know some who switch the pads to get alot more bite. i'm not trying to do that. i would like something better than stock but not compromise the progressive nature. are there any out there that can do this?

·
Registered
375 Posts
The Ferodos are more progrssive than the MV stock pads and when they start to grip they grip very well. The MV Sotck pads always felt like wet cardboard to me and left me without confidence in the stock brakes. I don't think you could een come close to locking up the front wheel with the stock pads.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts