Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is a repost.

I would do anything to get him to come to my track day. :brutale:

·
Administrator
20,376 Posts
Of course he does.....what do you think gets Angelina so hot for him???

Just ask Randy....he has the proof.

·
Super Moderator
22,636 Posts
Rumor has it they are splitting up because he won't get an F4......

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
There goes the neighbourhood! All we need now is Tom Cruise on an f4 and walking with my head hung in shame is my next option! eeeewwwwwwww celebrities :eek:nthecan: Bad enough Seinfeld owns a GS Vespa :stopp:

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
Will Smith reportedly has a CC. Much cooler than Brad Twitt's B4 S; and Angelina's F4 was a movie prop, BTW.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Isn't it a Vespa GT, or do they make a GS enduro now?
I am talking about the 160GS (Gran Sport) made bewteen 1962 & 1964...the iconc Vespa that resides in the NY MOM & whom Janye Mansfield was the face of... the images of her in front of the GS in one of the very early bikinis are still outrageously sexy to his day. I have a meal poster in my office of it :mouthwate Arguably the most desirable of all Vespas.

The GT is a modern day version sadly made as automatics.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
LOL how the hell do you think he get his feet on the floor on a F4 use 6 inch heels :stickpoke
Not quite LOL....he would need the front lowered by 7mm & the back by 8mm and some sag adjustments. How do I know? I am the same height as him & even worse at Mann's Chinese Theatre in LA I discovered I have the same size feet and hands as him by inserting mine in his cement imprints!!! No more public confessions for me, that's my lowest point! :(

·
Administrator
20,376 Posts
I think Brad owns a bunch of different bikes....but he obviously knows which one is the most fun to ride around LA on.

·
Registered
668 Posts
You'd think the dealer would have said, "ok, the only other things you absolutely need before you leave today is the arrow cat eliminator and a license plate relocator." What's with that monster euro plate holder?

But hey, maybe he'll want to come to Bubbalicious II this year.

·
Registered
195 Posts
AND :stickpoke
He bought all his after market stuff from CAG :brutale:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts